- Material Type: Paper
- Material: wood finish decoration paper for aluminium
- Application: Metal
- Type: Heat Transfer
- Temperature: High
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HUAMEI
- Model Number: 2576A
- Transfer Paper application: aluminum material product surface decoration
- transfer paper packing: Kraft paper
- Size: 1270mm standard width,500 or 1000m long per roll
- Transfer paper patterns: wood,marble and special patterns
- Weight: 43KG per roll
- MOQ: one roll per pattern
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wood finish decoration paper for aluminium packing with inner plastic film+kraft paper|
|Delivery Detail:||7 days after receipt the payment|
Wood Finish Paper for Aluminium Profile and Metal Door
Wood grain heat transfer paper is mainly used to decorate metal surface into wood effect or marble effect, such as aluminium profile, steel door/furniture/kitchen, metallic ceiling,glass and etc.
At the correct temperature and pressure, the pigment on the transfer paper will be transferred and absorbed into the coating layer. Because the ink are first printed onto the paper/film, the photographic reproduction of any design or pattern is possible.
We can provide hundreds of standard wood patterns transfer paper for customers. Customized patterns or special tailor patterns are available.
It is packed by coil,standard width 1.27m,the length can be 500m and 1000m per roll.
Our transfer paper and film are suitable for outdoor using, with good weather resistance, the color can keep long, not easy to fade away.
We can assure the quality of our products is equal with European products.
Customized packing. Loading sea port: Xingang,Tianjin
Quality and Service Commitment
Our company always put the interests of customers and product quality to the first place,and always adhere
to the"no best, only better" as our purpose. We will be commitment to provide high quality products with
perfect site services and after-sales service. Now the specific commitments are as follows:
1. What product do you make wood effect?
2. What kind of wood finish machine you are using?
3. What is your consumption of the transfer paper or film in one year?